Friday, February 26, 2010

Chatroulette anyone?

I mean, Chat with Anyone.

O.K., this may sound slightly hypocritical, considering the fact that I'm writing this blog for everyone and anyone out there to stumble upon and read, but what kind of people are going to be drawn to this.

Chatroulette will let you talk to people. Random people. Random. People. Is it just me or does this just seem a little weird? Not to mention possibly dangerous and at the very least uncomfortable. I know that I may be a little more Anthrophobic than most, but do people really just want to talk so bad that they're willing to talk to ANYONE?

Just click a button and talk to a total stranger. Where is the upside to this? I mean just take a city bus or ride the subway if you want to talk to some desperately lonely sociopath.

I think I'd rather play with the Killer Whales at SeaWorld thank you very much.

No comments: