Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally, A Politician Worth Voting For




What's that old saying? "All the good guys are already taken."

Well I think that sentiment holds especially true in politics. In a manner of thinking anyway. I think that I heard a quote once that said something like: "I wouldn't vote for anyone who WANTED that job." That's exactly the way I feel. Unfortunately, the people that we need in Washington running this country are exactly the ones who don't want to go anywhere near that snake-nest of corruption and deceit.



Obviously this could just be a political ploy by Senator Bayh from Indiana. I'm not so naive as to not see that coming. But wouldn't it be nice if this was not only a genuine act of decency, but if it shook a few people back into seeing things a little more clearly (voters as well as politicians).

No comments: