Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You Can't Win 'Em All

It seems I'm on a bit of a losing streak here lately.

The Colts got knocked out of the Playoffs in the first round by the 8-8 Chargers. And if you didn't watch the game don't let the score fool you, it wasn't that close. The Chargers out played us the whole time. If it weren't for a few lucky turnovers we never would have held our ground to make it to overtime.

And then yesterday I make a simple bet with my wife: if it's one she gets to name it, and if it's more than one I get complete naming rights. Well, she was right. We're pregnant again, but it's just one baby this time.

Now she's going around saying that she knows it going to be a girl. I don't know how women think that they know that kind of stuff, I've personally never been pregnant.

So yeah though, we're excited and we're due some time in late August or September.

4 comments:

Sue said...

"it's just one baby this time"?!

Sheesh!! Some people have twins and suddenly they aren't satistified with ONE baby, they need 6 or 7 to make it good.

Congradulations!!

The Running Couple said...

I would say with your losing streak, you may not ever want to go to Vegas.

Chris and Erin said...

Ummm... does your wife have any idea that you put this here? Or maybe she wanted to find out how often we check your blog.

Regardless, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Another cousin/niece/nephew is on the way!

The Running Couple said...

I thought that everyone who might read this blog already knew. Sorry if I leaked out sensitive information prematurely.